Groovy Calamari is a curated publication full of interesting, relevant links about Microservices, Micronaut and Groovy Ecosystem (Grails, Gradle, ...). Curated by Sergio del Amo and published weekly. Free.
Subscribe with Email
No spam, ever. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.
Through lectures, real-world examples, and lab exercises, this 3-day, online workshop will arm you with everything you need to immediately start building fast, lightweight microservice and serverless applications using the Micronaut™ Framework.
Speaking of hype: Kubernetes and Micronaut together in the same tutorial.
What you'll learn.
- How to package a simple Java application as a Docker container using Jib.
- How to create your Kubernetes cluster on Kubernetes Engine.
- How to deploy your Micronaut service into Kubernetes on Kubernetes Engine.
- How to scale up your service and roll out an upgrade.
- How to access Kubernetes Graphical dashboard.