If you work in the JVM, it is time to buy your tickets for Greach 24th-28th:
2 days: 168.19 €.
3 days 240,79 €.
5 days 457.19 €.
Above prices include 21% VAT.
We have setup a pre GreachConf training event for 2 days to get the most of the Micronaut and AWS combination.
📅Dates: March 24 & 25, 2020.
⌛️Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
📍Location: Madrid, Spain.
👨🏼💻Instructor: Yours truly.
💵 Registration Fee: $200 USD.
The following topics will be covered in this workshop:
- Deploying a Micronaut app to Elastic Beanstalk.
- Accessing a relational database hosted with RDS with Micronaut Data.
- NoSQL persistence with DynamoDB and Micronaut.
- Uploading files to S3 with Micronaut.
- Transactional emails with SES and Micronaut.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline for your Micronaut apps with CodeBuild and CodePipeline.
- Handle your Micronaut app's user management and authentication with Cognito.
- Serverless functions with Micronaut and Lambda.
- Build Alexa skills with Micronaut.
- Monitoring with Cloud Watch.
- Tracing with X-Ray.
- Deploying Micronaut GraalVM Native Images to AWS.
📅 26th March.
We have again a workshop day with six wonderful workshops:
- Spock: A Logical Way of Testing
- Kotlin Beyond Basics
- Groovy Kind of Browser Automation – Geb Testing Workshop
- Learn to build Cloud Native Java Applications with Quarkus
- When Micronaut met Telegram
- Everything you need to know about Kafka Streams
We offer a Spock workshop presented by Leonard Brünings, Spock project lead, and a Geb workshop presented by Marcin Erdmann, Geb project lead. Wow!
Check the agenda to get a full picture. We are still adding the last changes.