Jeff Scott Brown is teaching a course March 28 and March 29 in Madrid. With an excellent price: 200$ regular attendees, 100$ if you are coming to Greach. 12 hours of Jeff for 100$ is an extraordinary deal
The course covers:
- Security: Securing Grails Applications With Spring Security
- GORM: Advanced Query Techniques, Multi-Tenancy, Alternative (non-relational) Data Stores
- REST: Versioning APIs, Securing REST
- Writing Plugins: Plugins For Modular Monoliths, Multi-Project Builds, Introducing Custom Artifact Types
- Compile Time Tricks With Grails: Static Type Checking, Enhancing Artifacts At Compile Time, Custom AST Transformation
Moreover, I am still giving a GreachConf ticket away to a Groovy Calamari reader. Just drop me an email if you are interested. Even better, tweet about Groovy Calamari with the hashtag #groovylang and I will draw a winner by the end of February.
Grails maturity will lead to the creation of Software verticals on top of it.
I have linked in the past to GR8 CRM a setup of plugins built to create CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
@crayoncms targets the CMS vertical:
A minimalistic CMS for the Java platform based on Grails framework.
It is still a work in progress but there is already a good looking demo. Visit: http://demo.crayoncms.com and use admin/password to login.