Groovy Calamari is a curated publication full of interesting, relevant links about Microservices, Micronaut and Groovy Ecosystem (Grails, Gradle, ...). Curated by Sergio del Amo and published weekly. Free.
Through lectures, real-world examples, and lab exercises, this 3-day, online workshop will arm you with everything you need to immediately start building fast, lightweight microservice and serverless applications using the Micronaut™ Framework.
Speaking of hype: Kubernetes and Micronaut together in the same tutorial.
What you'll learn.
- How to package a simple Java application as a Docker container using Jib.
- How to create your Kubernetes cluster on Kubernetes Engine.
- How to deploy your Micronaut service into Kubernetes on Kubernetes Engine.
- How to scale up your service and roll out an upgrade.
- How to access Kubernetes Graphical dashboard.